Zamioculcas zamiifolia also commonly known as the ZZ Plant is a popular indoor plant because it is super low maintenance. Its wide, attrarchived, and waxy leaves help to reflect light and brighten up indoor spaces. It also has the ability to remove toxins from the air.
Rock' your interior! Based on nature, designed for your house: the b.for rock by elho! The geometric design is a true eyecatcher in your interior and brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants. Just like a real rock, each size flowerpot has its own design.
Here's How To Take Care of Zamioculcas Zamiifolia, ZZ plant:
- Sunlight: It appreciates indirect sunlight but also grows under low light settings
- Water: Allow the surface of the soil to dry up to touch between waterings. Misting also helps increase humidity levels to prevent browning on the tips.
- Fertiliser: Apply granular fertilizer monthly
- Plant Size: Approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Root Ball Size: 13cm Dia x 12cmH
- Pot Type: The plant comes in a plastic pot (with drainage holes)
- Dimensions: 16.6cm (W) x 16.1cm (H)
- Volume: 2.3L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
1 unit of plant: Zamioculcas zamiifolia, ZZ Plant (0.40mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.