Zamioculcas zamiifolia also commonly known as the ZZ Plant is a popular indoor plant because it is super low maintenance. Its wide, attrarchived, and waxy leaves help to reflect light and brighten up indoor spaces. It also has the ability to remove toxins from the air.
This indoor pot with modern decorative pattern fits perfectly in a cozy, fashionable and friendly interior. The elho self-watering insert makes plant care easy, and lets you give your houseplants the attention they deserve without taking up too much of your time.
Here's How To Take Care of Zamioculcas Zamiifolia, ZZ plant:
- Sunlight: It appreciates indirect sunlight but also grows under low light settings
- Water: Allow the surface of the soil to dry up to touch between waterings. Misting also helps increase humidity levels to prevent browning on the tips.
- Fertiliser: Apply granular fertilizer monthly
- Plant Size: Approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Root Ball Size: 13cm Dia x 12cmH
- Pot Type: The plant comes in a plastic pot (with drainage holes)
- Pot Dimensions: ⌀ 18.345 x H 16.8 cm
- Self-Watering Insert Dimensions: ⌀ 17 x H 15.8 cm
- Material: Regenerated Polypropylene
- Volume: 5.6 L
- Weight: 414 g
1 unit of plant: Zamioculcas zamiifolia, ZZ Plant (0.40mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.