Dypsis lutescens commonly known as Yellow Palm, golden cane palm, areca palm, or butterfly palm, that is a species of flowering plant in the family Arecaceae. It have be natural yellowish tinge on their leaves. The stem is not very tall. It is grown as an ornamental plant in gardens in tropical and subtropical reguibs, and elsewhere indoors as a houseplant.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how you take care of the Dypsis lutescens, Golden Cane Palm, Yellow Palm
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant size: Approx 180cm (overall height, including pot) (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1x plant: Dypsis lutescens, Golden Cane Palm, Yellow Palm (1.5m)
1x pot: High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in White
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.