Syngonium erythrophyllum, also known as the Red Arrow Plant, is a beautiful and easy-to-care-for houseplant. It is known for its arrow-shaped leaves, which are a rich green color with a red underside.
Sunlight: Prefers bright, indirect sunlight. Avoid direct sunlight, as this can scorch the leaves.
- Water: Keep Soil moist but allow to dry out in between waterings. Water the plant when the top inch of soil is dry. Be careful not to overwater, as this can lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 22cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball Size: ø12cm x 10cmH
Pot type: Plastic landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.