Schefflera arboricola, also known as Dwarf Umbrella Tree comes in many varieties. It is a popular house plant choice as it is very easy to care for.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how to take care of the Schefflera Arboricola.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: water alternate day or more frequently if placed in the warmer, dryer, or windy place
- Fertilizer: Apply granular fertilizer every 3 months
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1x plant: Schefflera arboricola, Schefflera Tree (1.1m)
1x pot: High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.