Sansevieria trifasciata‚ Golden Hahnii , also known as Snake Plant or Mother-in-law's Tongue plant, is an excellent plant to keep indoors due to its air-purifying properties. Its popularity as a houseplant is also due to how easy it is to care for; it requires little water and can tolerate a range of light levels.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's how you take care of the sansevieria.
- Sunlight: Full sunlight or partial sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly and occasionally, allowing soil to dry out slightly between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 15cm (vary in sizes)
- dimensions: ⌀ 9 x H 8.2 cm
- volume: 0.3L
- weight: 49g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
1 nos of plant: Sansevieria trifasciata 'Golden Hahnii', Snake Plant 'Golden Hahnii' (0.15m)
1 nos of B. for Original Round Mini 9cm in Living Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.