The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
The Rhapis Excelsa which is also known as the lady palm is a small palm species that grows in dense clumps of slender upright green stems with fan-shaped leaves that have five to eight narrow lance-like segmented leaves. This palm's ability to stay relatively small and survive lower light conditions make it a popular choice for a house plant.
Here's How To Take Care of Rhapis Excelsa, Lady Palm.
- Sunlight: Bright shaded area away from direct sunlight
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing soil to dry 2 to 3 inces between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser every 1 to 2 months
- Plant Size: Approx. 80cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 29.5cm (W) x 27.2cm (H)
- Volume: 13.1L
- Weight: 681g
- Weatherproof and lightweight
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.