Some call the Pilea peperomioides the UFO plants, due to its obscurely big round leaves. It seldom flowers, but when it does, it produces tiny white flowers.
The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
Here is how you take care of the Pilea Peperomioides:
- Sunlight: Place your Pilea peperomioides under bright, indirect sunlight and avoid direct sunlight as it will scorch its leaves and dry up.
- Water: Allow the top surface of the soil to dry up between watering the plant. We recommend watering it once a week or whenever necessary. Overwatering your Pilea can cause root rot.
- Fertiliser: Fertilise with a general houseplant fertiliser. We recommend slow-release fertilisers, which can be purchased from our Fertiliser category.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cmH
- Dimensions: 18.1cm (W) x 16.5cm (H)
- Volume: 2.9L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weatherproof and lightweight
What is Included:
- 1x unit of plant: Pilea peperomioides (0.30m)
- 1x unit of pot: B. for Original Round 18cm in White
- 1x unit of matching water indicator
*Product photo shown is for reference only. The actual plant colour, type, size & arrangement may differ from the picture.