The Philodendron Mccolley's Finale is part of Araceae family. It has a compact, bushy habit. Low maintenance and an excellent air purifier, it's a must have for your indoor plant collection.
The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
Here is how you can take care the Philodendron 'Sun Red':
- Sunlight: Place your Philodendron Orange Congo under bright, indirect sunlight and do avoid direct sunlight as it will cause its leave to turn yellow. Too much exposure to direct sunlight and high temperatures will cause the plant to dry up, leaves to turn yellow and wilt.
- Water: Allow the top surface of the soil to dry up between watering the plant. We recommend watering it once a week or whenever necessary. Overwatering your Philodendron can cause water beds and this will result in root problems. Droopy leaves are a good sign of overwatering, therefore you should skip a week of watering.
- Fertiliser: Feed it with a balanced fertilizer at half strength every month during its growing period.
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 18.1cm (W) x 16.5cm (H)
- Volume: 2.9L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weatherproof and lightweight
What is Included:
- 1x unit of plant: Philodendron Mccolley’s Finale, 'sun red' (0.35m)
- 1x unit of pot: B. for Original Round 18cm in White
- 1x unit of water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from the photo.