Philodendron Scandens Variegata is a vining plant with heart-shaped broad foliage with golden splashy stripes across the leaf. This pretty-looking plant is easy to care for and is a fast grower under proper care, being able to live in low light conditions, makes an amazing house plant.
This indoor pot with modern decorative pattern fits perfectly in a cozy, fashionable and friendly interior.
Here's how to take care the philodendron scandens variegated.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water with sufficient amount to allow water to drain out from below of the pot, then allow top 1 inch of soil to dry out before watering again. (Approx. 1-2 times weekly)
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 15cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 14.125 x H 12.936 cm
- Volume: 0.6 L
- Weight: 161 g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
1 nos of plant: Philodendron scandens Variegated (0.15m)
1 nos ofVibes Fold Round 14cm in Butter Yellow
1 nos matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size