Philodendron(‘’loving’ in Greek) scandens is known as the Sweetheart Plant probably because of its big heart-shaped leaves. If you’ve struggled growing houseplants in the past, heartleaf philodendron is a pretty easy plant to take care of, as long as you give it the right light and water.
This indoor pot with modern decorative pattern fits perfectly in a cozy, fashionable and friendly interior.
Here's How To Take Care of Philodendron Scandens Green.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Keep the potting soil lightly moist and allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 14.125 x H 12.936 cm
- Volume: 0.6 L
- Weight: 161 g
- Material: Polypropylene
What is included:
1nos of Vibes Fold Round 14cm in Butter Yellow
1nos of plant from Golden Hill Landscape: Philodendron Scandens Green (0.25m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.