The Philodendron Pink Princess is one of the most stunning and beautiful houseplants to grow. With its dark green leaves and bright pink variegation, this indoor plant is rightly called the “pink princess.”
The Philodendron Pink Philodendron Pink Princess is easy to grow.
This planter with a cute and simplistic design comes in beautiful matte shades that are easy to pair with plants. The Kola planter makes a beautiful addition to your desktop giving it some colour and life.
How to take care of your Pink Princess:
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
Watering: Water only when soil is dry. Water thoroughly until water exits the pot from the bottom.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or soild fertiliser over the soil
Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (size varies)
- Pot Size: ø 17cm x H 17cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: White and Purple
- Matt finish
- With drainage hole
- Comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
1 nos Pot: Kola Planter in Purple
1 nos Plant: Philodendron Pink Princess (0.25m)
* Note that every plant variegation is different from one another
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size