Leaves of the Philodendron Birkin grows with lime green colour and becomes a deeper, darker green with striped yellow variegation as they mature. A simple to grow plant that can easily brighten up and add a tropical feel to any space.
Dumpy series is the best practical models for indoor environment. It comes a complete watering system for beautiful and healthy plants.
Here's How To Take Care of Philodendron Birkin.
- Sunlight: Bright Indirect Sunlight or Partial Sunlight.
- Water: Water every 3-4 days, allowing the soil to dry out in between watering.
- Fertiliser: Feed with liquid fertiliser or slow-release pellets monthly.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 15cm x 9.5cm (D) x 12.7cm (H)
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
What is included:
1nos of Dumpy Round Series 15cm in white
1nos of plant: Philodendron Birkin (0.3m)
1nos 15cm Water Indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.