Leaves of the Philodendron Birkin grows with lime green colour and becomes a deeper, darker green with striped yellow variegation as they mature. A simple to grow plant that can easily brighten up and add a tropical feel to any space.
Milan Planter is an attractive Nordic planter that offers a simple yet elegant way to display your greenery, adding a contemporary look to your home.
Here's How To Take Care of Philodendron Birkin.
- Sunlight: Bright Indirect Sunlight or Partial Sunlight.
- Water: Water every 3-4 days, allowing the soil to dry out in between watering.
- Fertiliser: Feed with liquid fertiliser or slow-release pellets monthly.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 11cm (Top) x ø 15cm (Bottom) x H 11cm
- Material: Cement
- Material is more porous so water seeps through, if you want to place it on a wooden surface, we would recommend having an extra waterproofing layer
- No drainage hole
What is included:
1nos pot of Milan Planter S in Terra
1nos plant from Prince's Landscape: Philodendron Birkin (0.3m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.