Leaves of the Philodendron Birkin grows with lime green colour and becomes a deeper, darker green with striped yellow variegation as they mature. A simple to grow plant that can easily brighten up and add a tropical feel to any space.
Here's How To Take Care of Philodendron Birkin:
- Sunlight: Bright Indirect Sunlight or Partial Sunlight.
- Water: Water every 3-4 days, allowing the soil to dry out in between watering.
- Fertiliser: Feed with liquid fertiliser or slow-release pellets monthly.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 15.9cm (W) x 14.6cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Round 16cm in Soap
1nos of plant: Philodendron Birkin (0.3m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.