The Peperomia obtusifolia, also known as the baby rubberplant, or pepper face, is a species of flowering plant in the genus Peperomia is a flashy yet fleshy ornamental plant with lovely variegation.
The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
Here's how you take care the peperomia plant:
- Sunlight: Place your Peperomia under bright, indirect sunlight and do avoid direct sunlight as it will cause its leave to scorch and dry up. If placed under low light conditions, it might result in scattered and leggy foliage.
- Water: Allow the top surface of the soil to dry up between watering the plant. We recommend watering it once a week or whenever necessary. Overwatering your Peperomia can cause water beds, resulting in root problems and its leaves to wilt. Skip a week of watering if it happens.
- Fertiliser: They are light feeders, so fertilise your plant monthly with a 10-10-10 water-soluble during its growing season.
- Plant size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 14cm (W) x 12.8cm (H)
- Volume: 1.3L
- Material: Polypropylene
1 nos of B. for Original Round 14cm in White
1 nos of plant: Peperomia Obtusifolia (0.35m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.