The Peperomia obtusifolia is a flashy yet fleshy ornamental plant with lovely variegation.
The Camille Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter. Its sleek design and pretty colour make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here is how you take care of your Peperomia Obtusifolia:
- Sunlight: Place your Peperomia under bright, indirect sunlight and do avoid direct sunlight as it will cause its leave to scorch and dry up. If placed under low light conditions, it might result in scattered and leggy foliage.
- Water: Allow the top surface of the soil to dry up between watering the plant. We recommend watering it once a week or whenever necessary. Overwatering your Peperomia can cause water beds, resulting in root problems and its leaves to wilt. Skip a week of watering if it happens.
- Fertiliser: They are light feeders, so fertilise your plant monthly with a 10-10-10 water-soluble during its growing season.
- Plant size: Approx. 12cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 13.5cm x H 18cm
- Bottom Diameter: Approx. ø 9.5cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Nude Pink
- Matt finish
- Does not have a drainage hole
What is included:
1 unit plant: Peperomia Obtusifolia (0.12m)
1 unit pot: Camille Planter
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product color, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.