The pennywort is an attractive plant with spherical leaves that thrives in damp environments and may endure in conditions resembling marshlands. It's crucial to maintain wet soil for plants housed indoors.
It is a flexible oxygenator that covers pond margins, providing good ground cover and, when submerged, providing shelter for fish.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm matte finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
How to take care of the Pennywort:
Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
Water: Water regularly, keeping the soil moist but not overly wet. Do not over-water.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 18.3 x H 16.7 cm
- Volume: 3.7L
- Weight: 265g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
What is included:
1 nos Pot: B. for soft round 18cm in Brique
1 nos Plant: Hydrocotyle vulgaris, Pegaga, Pennywort (0.25m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.