The sophisticated design of this Elho flowerpot truly brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants. The flowerpot is watertight so you can safely put it on a beautiful wooden table.
The Spathiphyllum which is also known as the peace lily is a beautiful house plant with dark green rib patterned leaves that enjoys shaded light. This plant when well taken care of can produce white blooms that have a yellow center that add a lot of colours and personality to your living space.
Here's how to take care of Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily
- Sunlight: Bright shaded area, avoid direct sunlight as it may scorch the leaves
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants a slow-release fertiliser once every six months
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1x Pot from Elho: Brussels Round 12.5cm in Anthracite
1x Plant: Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.35m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.