Pachira aquatica aka Guiana chestnut or Money tree is a tropical evergreen plant commercially sold as a houseplant or bonsai as it is easy to maintain and regulate its growth.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm matte finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
How to take care of the Pachira Aquatica:
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
Water: Water once or twice weekly, but allow soil to moderately dry between watering.
Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant size: approx. 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 18.3 x H 16.7 cm
- Volume: 3.7L
- Weight: 265g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
What is included:
1 nos Pot: B. for soft round 18cm in Brique
1 nos Plant: Pachira aquatica [发财树], Twisted 5 in 1, Money Tree (0.5m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size