The sophisticated design of this Elho flowerpot truly brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants. The flowerpot is watertight so you can safely put it on a beautiful wooden table.
The Spathiphyllum which is also known as the peace lily is a beautiful house plant with dark green rib patterned leaves that enjoys shaded light. This plant when well taken care of can produce white blooms that have a yellow center that add a lot of colours and personality to your living space.
Here's how to take care of Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily
- Sunlight: Bright shaded area, avoid direct sunlight as it may scorch the leaves
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants a slow-release fertiliser once every six months
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
Watering Can Specifications:
- dimensions : ⌀ 13.5 x H 17.2 cm
- very easy watering system for beautiful and healthy plants
- is designed for optimum convenience with a long spout to reach houseplants or garden flowers
- Contain: 15% Nitrogen (N), 15% Phosphorus (P), 15% Potassium (K)
- Instructions: Reapply once every 3 months. Sprinkle the granular fertilizer to cover around one quarter (25%) of the soil surface (vary on plant sizes and pot sizes).
- Volume: 50g
What is included:
1x Pot from Elho: Brussels Round 12.5cm in White
1x Plant: Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.35m)
1x matching size water indicator
1x B. for Soft Watering Can 1.7ltr in White Brique
1x Granular Fertilizer for Ornamental Plants (50g)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.