Mosquito Dunks (BTI Briquets) feature a beneficial bacteria (Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis) that is released into standing water to effectively reduce mosquito populations in containerized areas for up to 30 days. This bacteria stops mosquito larvae from being able to feed once ingested. Ideal for use in flower pots, tree wells/holes, bird baths, roof gutters, rain barrels, animal troughs, and more.
Directions of Use:
- 1/4 dunk for 1-5 sq feet of standing water.
- 1/2 dunk for 5-25 sq feet of standing water.
- 1 dunk for 25-100 sq feet of standing water.
- Tie dunk to an anchor if dunk can be washed away.
- Check on the dunk after 30 days and replenish if needed.
Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis, spores and insecticidal toxins - 10.31%
Inert Ingredients - 89.69%