Monstera deliciosa, also known as Swiss Cheese Plant, is relatively low maintenance. It is native to the tropics and require moderately moist soil and high humidity.
The sophisticated design of this elho flowerpot truly brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants.
Here's How To Take Care of Monstera Deliciosa.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling soild fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ ⌀ 29.5 x H 27.1 cm
- Volume: 14.3L
- Weight: 770g
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos pot of Brussels Round 30cm in White
1nos plant from Golden Hill: Monstera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.6m)
1nos 30cm water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.