The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, and as the plant ages, the leaves develop holes (called fenestration) that make the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's How To Take Care of Monstera adansonii.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Water: If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don't let the soil dry out entirely.
- Fertilizer: Feed once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing period.
- Plant size: approx 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 15.9cm (W) x 14.6cm (H)
- Volume: 2.2L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos pot of Brussels Round 16cm in White
1nos plant from Golden Hill Landscape: Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.3mH)
1nos 15cm water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.