The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, and as the plant ages, the leaves develop holes (called fenestration) that make the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
This indoor pot with modern decorative pattern fits perfectly in a cozy, fashionable and friendly interior.
Here's how you take care of the Monstera Adansonii:
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Water: If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don't let the soil dry out entirely.
- Fertilizer: Feed once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing period.
- Plant size: approx 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 14.1cm x 14.5cm (W) x 12.9cm (H)
- Volume: 1.5L
- Lightweight and waterproof
- Matte finishing on the outside
1 unit of B. For Rock 14cm in Ochre
1 unit of Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.25mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.