The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, and as the plant ages, the leaves develop holes (called fenestration) that make the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! You can put both a small houseplant and its standard pot inside the flowerpot, so you don't need extra potting soil. It's ideal that the mini flowerpot is made of plastic, so it can stand a good deal of wear and tear.
Here's how you take care of the Monstera Adansonii:
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Water: If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don't let the soil dry out entirely.
- Fertilizer: Feed once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing period.
- Plant size: approx 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 13 x H 11.5 cm
- Volume: 1.2L
- Weight: 90g
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
1 unit of Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in Living Black
1 unit of Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.25mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.