Considered a beginner’s houseplant, it is a versatile plant that can grow in low, medium, or high light conditions. It can also tolerate a bit of drought and doesn’t need to be watered that often. A pothos is easily propagated at home by taking cuttings of the plant. The cuttings can be started in either soil or water.
Here's How To Take Care of Epipremnum aureum 'N Joy', Money Plant 'N Joy'
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
Plant Size: Approx. 30cm
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos pot from Elho: Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in White
1nos plant: Epipremnum aureum N Joy, Money Plant N Joy (0.5m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.