Epipremnum aureum ‚Gold , also known as money plant ‚Gold , is an easy-to-care-for houseplant that requires minimal effort. It will adapt and thrive in partial/filtered sunlight. It is a vine plant that can benefit from growing up trellises or growing poles. It can also be planted into a hanging basket/pot to cascade off the edge.
The b for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and a luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
Here's how you take care of the Money Plant "Gold":
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to touch, avoid over-watering.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize 1-2 times a month by spraying the soil with liquid or adding solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 15cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
1 unit of plant: Epipremnum aureum ‚Gold , Money Plant 'Gold' (0.15m)
1 unit of pot: B. for soft round 14cm in White
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.