Epipremnum aureum ‚Gold , also known as money plant ‚Gold , is an easy to care for houseplant that requires minimal effort. It will adapt and thrive in partial/filtered sunlight. It is a vine plant which can benefit from growing up trellises or growing poles. It can also be planted into a hanging basket/pot to cascade off the edge.
The geometric design is a true eyecatcher in your interior and brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants. Just like a real rock, each size flowerpot has its own design. The b.for rock is watertight so you can put it on a wooden table without having to worry: stains are a thing of the past.
Here's how you take care of the Money Plant "Gold":
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to touch, avoid over-watering.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize 1-2 times a month by spraying the soil with liquid or adding solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 15cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 14 x h 13 cm
- Volume: 1.5L
- Weight: 160 g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
1 unit of pot: B for rock 14cm in Warm Grey
1 unit of plant: Epipremnum aureum ‚Gold , Money Plant 'Gold' (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.