Epipremnum aureum ‚Gold , also known as money plant ‚Gold , is an easy to care for houseplant that requires minimal effort. It will adapt and thrive in partial/filtered sunlight. It is a vine plant which can benefit from growing up trellises or growing poles. It can also be planted into a hanging basket/pot to cascade off the edge.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection!
Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable. You can put both a small houseplant and its standard pot inside the flowerpot, so you don't need extra potting soil. It's ideal that the mini flowerpot is made of plastic, so it can stand a good deal of wear and tear.
Here's how you take care the money plant god;
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to touch, avoid over-watering.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize 1-2 times a month by spraying the soil with liquid or adding solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 15cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 13 x H 11.5 cm
- Volume: 1.2L
- Weight: 90g
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
1 unit of pot: Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in Living Black
1 unit of plant: Epipremnum aureum ‚Gold , Money Plant 'Gold' (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.