Licuala grandis, also known as Ruffled Fan Palm, is an exotic fan palm that is well-known for its stunning dark-green ruffled fan-shaped leaves. This palm prefers growing in shaded or lightly shaded areas. It is typically used for indoor plant display as it is also vulnerable to strong rain and winds.
The Square Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed.
Here's how to take care of the Licuala Grandis, Fan Palm:
- Sunlight: Full Shade or Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, but not wet. Avoid over-watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling soild fertiliser over the soil.
- Dimensions: 38.5cm x 31cm (D) x 76.5cm (H)
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Comes with concealed wheel system
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
- Suitable for indoor
1x plant: Licuala grandis, Ruffled Fan Palm in Bag (1.0m)
1x pot: Square Cylinder Series 39cm in Black
1x matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.