Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, is a succulent plant with small white or pink flowers. It is a common houseplant around the world due to the low level of care and maintenance it requires; it requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's how you take care the Crassula Ovata plant:
- Sunlight: Both partial and full sunlight, ensure that the plant gets a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight in order for it to thrive.
- Water: Water only when the potting media is almost dried out. Make sure the potting media is moist but not water-logged.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the soil with half strength liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 9.5cm (W) x 9cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Suitable for indoor
1 unit of Crassula ovata, Jade Plant (0.05m)
1 unit of Brussels Round Mini 9.5cm in Living Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.