Hydroponic Bonsai in Looking Up
Hydroponic Bonsai allows you to grow all year around indoor. Its is a method of growing plants with the roots in water system without soil No soil, no pest and no mess. No need for re-potting as the plants do not get root bound.
Only Pachira Macrocarpa is avaliable.
- Dimensions : 6cm (W) x 8.5cm (H)
- Water : Once every 30-180 days, water level has to be kept below the white tube
- Fertiliser: May feed the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Sunlight : once or twice a month, place near window
- Plant size : approx. 5cm to 10cm
- perfect decor for home and office table
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Due to product clearance, if the plants species is not available it will be substitute with other available species.
* No refund and exchanges allowed.