Fiddle-leaf fig is an ideal statement plant for indoor space. It has a thin trunk with broad leaves. When grown as a houseplant, it is recommended to rotate your fiddle-leaf fig every few days so a different part faces the light source. So, it will grow evenly.
The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
Here's How To Take Care of Fiddle-leaf fig.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 18.1cm (W) x 16.5cm (H)
- Volume: 2.9L
- Weatherproof and lightweight
What is included:
1nos pot of B. for Original Round 18cm in White
1nos of plant: Ficus lyrata (0.35m)
1nos 15cm water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.