Fiddle-leaf fig is an ideal statement plant for indoor space. It has a thin trunk with broad leaves. When grown as a houseplant, it is recommended to rotate your fiddle-leaf fig every few days so a different part faces the light source. So, it will grow evenly.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's How To Take Care of Ficus lyrata:
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 15.9cm (W) x 14.6cm (H)
- Volume: 2.2L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
What is included: