Fiddle-leaf fig is an ideal statement plant for indoor space. It has a thin trunk with broad leaves. When grown as a houseplant, it is recommended to rotate your fiddle-leaf fig every few days so a different part faces the light source. So, it will grow evenly.
This indoor pot with modern decorative pattern fits perfectly in a cozy, fashionable and friendly interior. The elho self-watering insert makes plant care easy, and lets you give your houseplants the attention they deserve without taking up too much of your time.
Here's How To Take Care of Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle Fig plant.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Dimensions: ⌀ 18.345 x H 16.8 cm
- Self-Watering Insert Dimensions: ⌀ 17 x H 15.8 cm
- Material: Regenerated Polypropylene
- Volume: 5.6 L
- Weight: 414 g
What is included:
1nos of Vibes Fold Round 18cm in Silky White with Liner
1nos of plant from Shopmosscape by Nyee Phoe : Ficus lyrata (0.25m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.