Epipremnum aureum 'N´Joy', also known as money plant ‘N´Joy’, is an easy to care for houseplant that requires minimal effort. It will adapt and thrive in partial/filtered sunlight. It is a vine plant which can benefit from growing up trellises or growing poles. It can also be planted into a hanging basket/pot to cascade off the edge.
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to touch, avoid over-watering.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize 1-2 times a month by spraying the soil with liquid or adding solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 10cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 8.5cmØ x 7.5cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage holes)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Any well-draining indoor soil mix can be used with the Epipremnum aureum 'N´Joy'.
Light and Water Requirements
All plants depend on light for their survival, thus making sure your Epipremnum aureum 'N´Joy' plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. In a container, group your plants with other plants of similar light and water requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.