Dracaena warneckii is a hardy, low-maintenance plant ideal for any home! With its striking foliage, it is sure to bring an interesting and bold touch to any interior. This species is known for its longevity and requires minimal effort.
It thrives in indirect sunlight and needs watering every 2-3 days. Regular fertilising is recommended to help it reach its full potential - helping you enjoy a lush and vibrant environment in your home or office.
Dumpy series is the best practical models for indoor environment. It comes a complete watering system for beautiful and healthy plants. This series is a durable, lightweight, synthetic flower pot.
Here's how to take care of Dracaena warneckii
Sunlight: Partial sunlight, indirect sunlight
Water: Water the plant with enough water so that excess water comes out onto the tray beneath the plant. Water the plant when you notice the top two inches of the soil are dry.
Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant size: approx. 80cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø36.5cm x 35.7cmH
- Bottom diameter: ø26.5cm
- Recommended rootball size (to match with plants): ø32cm x 25cmH
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Built-in concealed wheels
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1 qty Dracaena warneckii (0.8m)
1 qty Dumpy Round Series 37cm in white
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.