Dracaena cambodiana, also known as Cambodian Dragon Tree, is a popular house plant due to its long slender leaves that appear as a crown on its single stems. It is fairly drought tolerant and thrives with partial sunlight. Dracaena is one of the most effective houseplants in air purification. It helps remove formaldehyde, benzene, trichloroethylene and carbon dioxide.
Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill.
Here is how to take care of the Dracaena Cambodiana:
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water up to 2-3 times weekly, allowing water to drain out from below of the pot. Allow soil to dry between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 29.4 x H 27 cm
- Volume: 14.5L
- Weight: 780g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
What is Included:
- 1x unit of plant: Dracaena cambodiana Dwarf, Cambodian Dragon Tree (0.60m)
- 1x of pot: Brussels Diamond Round 30cm in White
- 1x unit of matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.