Cryptanthus 'Pink', has a miniature rosette of pink and cream with dark olive-green stripes in the leaf centers. An excellent choice for terrariums, as a groundcover for larger plants. This easy-to-take care terrarium plant adds so much charm to any indoor setting.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection!
Here's How To Take Care of Crypanthus Pink, Earth Star Plant.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 11cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Volume: 1.2L
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in Soap
1nos of plant: Cryptanthus bivittatus ‘Pink Starlite’, Pink Starlite Earth Star (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.