Radermachera sinica, or China Doll Plant is a fairly new housePlant that has become very popular and widely available. This Plant is like a tree, with attractive, glossy, mid-green leaves divided into leaflets. It remains fairly compact and it's easy to look after.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
- Water: Keep the soil moist but not soggy; allow the top two inches to dry out before watering. Brown leaf tips or gray needles indicate over- watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep Plant in top form by feeding the Plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 80cm (varies)
- Pot Size: 25cmø x H 22cm
- Pot Type: Plastic landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.