The Peacock Plant is a popular choice around the world for a house plant mainly because it makes a lovely addition to any home due to its beautiful foliage and bold markings. It is also a plant that is easy to care for and is safe for pets.
The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
Here's How To Take Care of Calathea Makoyana.
- Sunlight: Indirect sunlight or bright shade. Avoid direct sunlight as it will burn the plant.
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Good drainage is important.
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser once every two weeks during the growing season
- Plant Size: Approx. 20 cm
- Dimensions: 14cm (W) x 12.8cm (H)
- Volume: 1.3L
- Material: Polypropylene
What is included: