Calathea Makoyana, also known as the Peacock Plant, is a popular choice for indoor gardens thanks to its striking foliage. The plant features intricate patterns of light and dark green on its leaves, giving it a unique and eye-catching appearance.
As a green welcome at the door or a beautiful combination with the planter on your balcony; you will make a firm statement with this square, tall planter by elho anywhere. The matching saucer is just as important, for the surplus of water in the flowerpot is collected inside the saucer for your plant to use when necessary. This fully protects your plants from root rot and keeps them in optimal condition.
Here's how you take care of your Calathea Makoyana.
- Sunlight: Place your Calathea Makoyana under bright, indirect sunlight and do avoid direct sunlight as it will cause its leave to scorch and dry up. High temperature can also cause its leaves to turn brown, thus we advise placing your Calathea somewhere with good ventilation and airflow.
- Water: Allow the top surface of the soil to dry up between watering the plant. We recommend watering it once a week. The Calathea enjoys higher humidity levels, so when the weather gets hot, give it the occasional water mist it deserves.
- Fertiliser: Feed with a dilute, balanced fertilizer every 2-4 weeks.
- Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Dimensions: ⌀ 29 x H 41 cm
- Saucer Dimensions: ⌀ 22 x H 3 cm
- Volume: 19 L
1 unit of pot: Loft Urban Square High 30cm in White with 22cm Saucer
1 unit of plant: Calathea makoyana, Peacock Plant (0.6m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant color, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.