The Polka dot Begonia is one of the most photogenic houseplants, it is a real eyecatcher with its large angel wing-shaped leaves patterned with polka dots on top and a deep purple-red on the bottom side. Despite the fancy appearance, the Polkadot Begonia is a houseplant that is pretty easy to care for.
The geometric design is a true eyecatcher in your interior and brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants. Just like a real rock, each size flowerpot has its own design. The b.for rock is watertight so you can put it on a wooden table without having to worry: stains are a thing of the past.
Here's how you take care of Begonia Maculata.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly keeping the soil moist, allow the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 14 x h 13 cm
- Volume: 1.5L
- Weight: 160 g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
1 unit pot: B. for Rock 14cm in Orche
1 unit plant: Begonia Maculata “Polka Dot” (0.35mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.