The Polka dot Begonia is one of the most photogenic houseplants, it is a real eye-catcher with its large angel wing-shaped leaves patterned with polka dots on top and a deep purple-red on the bottom side. Despite the fancy appearance, the Polkadot Begonia is a houseplant that is pretty easy to care for.
This indoor pot with modern decorative patterns fits perfectly in a cozy, fashionable, and friendly interior.
Here's how you take care of Begonia Maculata.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly keeping the soil moist, allow the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 14.125 x H 12.936 cm
- Volume: 0.6 L
- Weight: 161 g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
1 unit pot: Vibes Fold Round 14cm in Butter Yellow
1 unit plant: Begonia Maculata “Polka Dot” (0.35mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant color, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.