The Polka dot Begonia is one of the most photogenic houseplants, it is a real eyecatcher with its large angel wing-shaped leaves patterned with polka dots on top and a deep purple-red on the bottom side. Despite the fancy appearance, the Polkadot Begonia is a houseplant that is pretty easy to care for.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and a luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
Here's how you take care of Begonia Maculata.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly keeping the soil moist, allow the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
1 unit pot: B. for soft round 14cm in Brique
1 unit plant: Begonia Maculata “Polka Dot” (0.35mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.