Chamaedorea seifrizii, also known as Bamboo Palm, native to subtropical regions of the Americas. They are small palms, can take anything from part sun to full shade and are ideal in the filtered light of a house or apartment setting.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how to take care of Chamaedorea seifrizii, Bamboo Palm
Sunlight: Semi Shade
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or soild fertiliser over the soil.
Plant size: approx. 180cm (overall height, including pot)(vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Water Insert/Inner Pot dimensions: ø 34.5cm x H29cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1 nos Chamaedorea seifrizii, Bamboo Palm (1.6m)
1 nos High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in White
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.