Quantity : ±50gm
Maturity : 65 days
How To Start your Seeds
- Place seeds on the seedling soil and cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Water twice a day until germination occurs.
- When the seedlings have 2 true leaves, thin out the excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), maintain a 10-15cm gap between plants, and the removed seedlings are edible.
- Top dressed weekly with Mr Ganick 532 organic leafy fertilizer. Put the fertilizer in the between the two plants and cover with soil. Water after fertilizing.
- After 65 days, it is ready for harvest.
Thin leaves to promote ventilation of plants, and to avoid mealybug attack.