The Asparagus Fern has bushy, elegant yet light and feathery foliage. Although it is called a fern, the Asparagus Fern actually belongs to the Liliaceae Family.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection!
Here's How To Take Care of Asparagus Fern.
- Sunlight: Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 20cm
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Volume: 1.2L
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in Living Black
1nos of plant: Asparagus setaceus, Lace Fern, Asparagus fern (0.2m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.