Caladium praetermissum, also commonly known as Alocasia Hilo Beauty, is a tropical member of the philodendron family with the heart-shaped leaves of an elephant ear, but each leaf is marked with various shades of green in a camouflaged pattern.
Plant Care for Caladium praetermissum, Alocasia Hilo Beauty
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, indirect sun.
Water: Don't let soil dry out between waterings. Ensure water flows through drainage holes when watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 40 - 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø12cm x 10cmH
- Pot type: Plastic Landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.